The app is available for download by all Lexus visitors, but the features may vary by model.
Lexus India, a luxury automaker, has introduced the “Lexus India” App to offer seamless and integrated services to Lexus owners in India. beginning at the same time as the brand-new Lexus RX, which is also the company’s first fully connected vehicle in its India lineup, begins shipping.
With the release of this app, Lexus India establishes itself as the first Lexus guest-connected app in Asia.
The Lexus Brand Space, Guest Experience Center, and support staff all lend a special Omotenashi touch to this connected and secure platform.
With the launch of this app, Lexus India hopes to continue providing all visitors to its dealerships with a fully integrated and dependable ownership experience.
Through experiences, news, and events, the “Lexus India” app enables users to fully embrace the Lexus lifestyle, manage their vehicles, and enjoy hassle-free ownership. The following are some of the app’s features:
- SOS e/b call – This service connects to a dedicated operator at the Lexus Emergency Call Centre for assistance in the unlikely event of an accident or sudden illness by manually pressing the E-call SOS button located on the overhead console.
- In the event of a collision and the deployment of the airbags, the vehicle will automatically place a voice call to a Lexus Emergency Call Center.
- Remote climate control enables users to adjust the in-car temperature from a distance using the Lexus India app.
- Using the app, Remote Ventilation makes it possible to remotely ventilate the front seats.
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance – Use the app to connect to Lexus Roadside assistance and receive professional assistance.
- Driver or chauffeur alert: Receive notifications when your vehicle departs from predetermined areas, goes over the posted speed limit, or if the seatbelts are not fastened.
- Remote immobilization enables the user to ask for the prohibition of an engine restart in the event that the vehicle is taken by unauthorized individuals.
- Service History & Estimate – Displays the vehicle’s previous service history and allows you to view the estimate for a service.
“In today’s age of rapid digital integration, we see smartphones and smart wearables as the direct route to keep our guests connected with their car, family, and Lexus,” said Naveen Soni, President of Lexus India, during the launch. With just a button click, our guests can enjoy seamless ownership with exclusive access thanks to the Lexus India app. Not only can you start your car remotely with a few easy taps, but profiles also offer extra convenience.